Food Supplement with Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3
- Label Claim
- Health Claim
- Structure Function Claims
- Further Information
|per Portion||% NRV|
|Vitamin K2 MK-7||75 μg||100|
|Vitamin D3||5 μg||100|
|Health application||Target group||Daily portion||Shelf life|
|Bone Health||Adults, Adolescents, Children|
Adults: 3 gums
Adolescents: 2 gums
Children: 1 gum (2,5 g)
Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is necessary to activate a protein that deposits calcium into the bone
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) activates a protein that directs calcium away from the arteries
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) has an important function for bone development in children
Glucose syrup, Sugar, Modified starch, Water, Acidifier (Citric and Malic acid), Acidity regulator (Sodium citrate), Menaquinone-7 (K2VITAL®), Cholecalciferol, Natural flavouring, Colouring food (Concentrate from Pumpkin, Spirulina and Apple), Glazing agent (Carnauba wax)
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of young children. This sample represents a product concept to serve as an example only. It is not intended for consumer use. If any product is to be developed based on this concept and placed on the market, then the distributor is responsible for examining its suitability in the respective market. Product and brand names associated with this concept sample are copyrighted word marks and/or figure marks - use of products for end consumers is not permitted. This sample cannot be used as an analytical reference.
K2VITAL® Soft Gums™
An innovative vitamin K2 delivery dosage form brought to market by iNNutriGEL and Kappa Bioscience.
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 is critical for bone health and is especially important in childhood.
- Children and the 40% of adults who have trouble swallowing tablets and capsules need a palatable K2 dosage format.
- Gums are a perfect dosage option, but standard gum manufacturing can affect vitamin stability and label claim.
- The K2VITAL® Soft Gums™ solves this with Soft Gums™ technology, manufactured with low temperature mogul technology (LTM) and SuperStarch® com - bined with K2VITAL® DELTA protected, microencapsulated vitamin K2 MK-7.
- These innovations create a stable K2 dosage form in a highly marketable format.
- K2VITAL® Soft Gums™ are suitable for kids, vegetarians and vegans. There is no swallowing, they have excellent bite and texture, and they are delicious!
Download LookBook 2019
The K2 Formulations LookBook, now in its fifth edition, defines over 120 ready-to-launch bone health, heart health and multivitamin K2 product concepts. The LookBook is designed to shorten the product development cycle, from months to weeks or days.